#StartedMyObsession

Back in August, I talked about the sentimentality of jewelry and how one piece can start an obsession.  It's the sentimentality of these pieces - their stories - that gives the obsession life.


Sterling silver Tiffany & Co. heart bracelet that was a gift from my Grandparents when I was a child.
It started my obsession with jewelry & is still a prized piece of my collection.

So what started your obsession with jewelry?  

Post a photo to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #StartedMyObsession for a chance to have your story featured in a future Inspired Antiquity blog.  A winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday, November 10, 2014.


Ahh....Talk about a 'throwback photo!'  From a 1990s family vacation when I was a high school student.
Everybody has on jewelry!  Guess I come from a long line of jewelry lovers.  I remember that pendant that
my Grandma is wearing - a Lenox swan.  Swans were her favorite animal.

Be sure and follow Inspired Antiquity on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredAntiquity, Twitter: @NpiredAntiquity, Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tkmb & Instagram: InspiredAntiquity

Comments

Popular Posts